Single coat, finest grained, troweled finish.
Fine Finish Characteristics
- Smoothest, Finest Marble Aggregate Finish
- Hand Troweled, 1 Coat Finish on Factory Coated Panel
- NRC Ratings Ranging from 0.80 to 0.90
- SAA Ratings Ranging from 0.79 to 0.90
- Avg. Light Reflectance L Value of 0.91 per ASTM E1477
- Continues to set aesthetic and performance standards for seamless acoustical products.
- Ideal for condensed schedule spaces without significant critical lighting.
BASWA Phon Fine Assembly
Once BASWA Phon Panels are properly adhered to an acceptable stable substrate, beveled seams are filled with BASWA Pre-Fill. Once dry, a coat of BASWA Fine is trowel applied over the surface.
BASWA Phon System Characteristics
- Available in 3 Thicknesses: 30mm, 40mm & 70mm
- Apply to Seamless, Flat, Curved, Domed or Vaulted Surfaces
- Easily Cleaned or Repaired with BASWA acoustic Refresh Line
- Standard Color: NCS S0500-N
- Tinted to Match Any Color with BASWA Colors Tint Additive
- Swiss Engineered Components Made in US
- Durable Marble Finishes
- Factory Coated & Sanded Panel; No On-site Panel Sanding, Separating, Compressing, or Telegraphing Seams
- Overnight Drying Times
- Approximately 1.5 lbs / sf
- Up to 95% Recycled, Formaldehyde-free, No VOCs, Compliant with CA Section 01350
- No Mold Growth per the ASTM D 3273
- Over 115 Certified Local Independent Contractors
- 4 - 5 Day Installation
- Class A Fire Rated
- In Stock and Ready for Immediate Delivery